Child Support Visa

If you have a child in Thailand then you can apply for an “O” visa which is usually a marriage visa. This allows you to stay in Thailand in order to support your child or children. Speak to us about the process.

If you have a child in Thailand and need to be in Thailand to support the child then the government will allow you to stay on a dependency bases. In order to obtain this you would need the following:

1. Application Form (T.M. 7)
2. A copy of your passport
3. The applicant’s 4×6 cm. photo.
4. Extension fee, Baht 
6. Evidence to identify that the supporter or the one being supported has Thai nationality or is residing in Thailand.
7. Evidence to identify that the supporter or the one being supported has Thai nationality or residence in Thailand.
8. If the applicant is the supporter, he must submit financial evidence


This process is more complicated that a normal marriage visa and it is best dealt with by an attorney in Thailand. Speak or visit us personally on our office today about supporting and living with your children in Thailand. Your children might not be Thai however they could be attended school in Thailand.

Contact us:  Office Location

754/8 Rangsiya  Village soi Punnawithi 22, Sukhumvit 101 Rd.
Pharkanong Bkk 10260

Mobile No. 087-712-6189/ 098-329-3588
Tel : 02-108-7687, Fax : 02-011-9105 


How to get here: 

(Take a BTS skytrain get off at the Punnawithi BTS exit 1 just walk downstairs and turn left then walk straight  until you reach Sukhumvit 101 from there you can take a motorcyle going to Punawitthi Soi 22 travel time for about 10mins fare for Motorcycle ( 10 Baht) arrive at Punawitthi soi 22 please turn right you can see our company Arna Education & Services Co., LTD 



Chaengwattana Immigration Map

Today 60
Yesterday 180
Total 92,995
Page Views
Today 73
Yesterday 254
Total 127,025
Content info :
Arna Education and Services Company Limited
Rangsiya Housing Estate, Sukhumvit Road,
Punawithi Lane, Bang Chak Sub-district,
Phra Khanong District, Bangkok  
Mobile No.: 087-712-6189/ 098-329-3588 / 098-287-8990
Tel: 02-108-7687  
Fax No: 02-011-9105 /
Line ID : 0983293588   Skype: Thitiporn.Doucette

Thai Goverment Link :