Contact Us
Mobile No. 087-712-6189/098-329-3588
Tel : 02-108-7687, Fax : 02-011-9105
Line ID: 0877126189, 0983293588​
Skype ID: thitiporn.doucette

Arna Education & Services Co., Ltd

Today 599
Yesterday 362
Total 295,881
Page Views
Today 611
Yesterday 417
Total 375,864
 90 Day Reports

                    If you are a foreigner staying in Thailand for a period longer than 90 days holding a Non-Immigrant Visa, you are required by Thai Immigration to report your current address every 90 days.

You must file this report within 7 days before, or 7 days after, your 90-day period expires. However, if you leave Thailand anytime during the 90-day period, then the day count will restart from 1 upon your re-entry into Thailand.

Applying for your first 90-day extension counts as your first 90-day report. Filing the 90-day report is fairly easy. You can report to Thai Immigration either in person, or you can authorize someone to report for you. You can even send the notification via registered mail.

Requirements Need for applying 90 Days report.

1.       Copy of all passport pages (up to the latest arrival stamp in the Kingdom or latest visa stamp)

2.       Copy of arrival/departure card TM. 6 (front and back)

3.       Previous notifications of staying over 90 days (if any)

4.       Completely filled in and signed notification form TM. 47

          You can file your 90-day report (or authorize someone to file for you) at any of the following locations:

·         Immigration offices throughout the country

Useful Links
ED​ visa, Thai visa, Retirement visa, Non Immigrant Visa, Marriage Visa
Contact Us :
754/8 Rangsiya  Village soi Punnawithi 22,
Sukhumvit 101 Rd. Pharkanong Bkk 10260
Mobile No. 087-712-6189 ,098-329-3588
Tel : 02-108-7687  Fax : 02-011-9105
Facebook : arnaeucation and

Thai Goverment Link :
Career Jobs Link: